Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2023

#NaPoWriMo Day 20 Digging for Bones

 #NaPoWriMo Day 20

We had to write what future archaeologists would make of us based on a particular object or place. Here's mine...


Digging for Bones


Our excavation began

the 105th anniversary of 

Holy Moon's explosion.

My third mission from Mars. 


We discovered traces of primitive  buildings,                                                 

Artifacts ten metres down. 

I'm a boneologist,                                     

Bones are what fascinate. 

We unearthed many species            

unknown today. 

A faded sign read 'Chester Zoo'. 


What Earth must once have been

when such fabulous creatures existed, 

A place of gaia-legends and nature-myths, 

Nothing like our perfect home planet of Hybrid cyber-humans 

and 

Cockroaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sometimes Wish I was a Tree

 I sometimes wish I was a tree My arms raised worshipping the starred sky,  The moon with her lily light shine Feeling the magic of the soft...