Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2023

#NaPoWriMo Day 23 Sorting the Shed

 #NaPoWriMo Day 23

Write a poem that has multiple numbered sections. Attempt to have each section be in dialogue with the others, like a song where a different person sings each verse, giving a different point of view. 

Sorting the Shed

1

Whose junk is this

It's in the way

This really is no fun!                                       

Oh what a mess

It's all your fault

My Sunday morning's done! 


2

I'll sort it if you're nice to me

It really isn't hard

I'm so fed up

To have to help

A tyrant and retard! 


3

Oh I can't bear the two of you! 

I've heard it all before

just be polite and pull your weight

it isn't such a chore, and                             

you shouldn't use that language

it really isn't kind, you need to think

how others feel and

what you think they'd mind


4

I hear the songbirds singing

the grass is green and long

the flowers all are oh so quiet

I hear the river's song 

Springtime is fresh and lovely 

I'm in a sunshine mood 

I'll help you all without a care

then give the swans some food

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sometimes Wish I was a Tree

 I sometimes wish I was a tree My arms raised worshipping the starred sky,  The moon with her lily light shine Feeling the magic of the soft...